Selling tons of accounts including a 125 warrior with Super 1 soc items + 2 Soc Talis. (Has VIP 6)
Some more of these characters have VIP 6
Also selling a 133 2nd rb Archer with super 1 Soc items
+ tons more 130+ characters.
I also have a 139 ninja, but it's reincarnated into a ninja @level 52
Will also trade any of these for a decently geared trojan 130+
offer me.
the 125 has all unbound items. I'll sell that for xx Dollars, and all of the rest of these accounts will be offered upon.
Some more of these characters have VIP 6
Also selling a 133 2nd rb Archer with super 1 Soc items
+ tons more 130+ characters.
I also have a 139 ninja, but it's reincarnated into a ninja @level 52
Will also trade any of these for a decently geared trojan 130+
offer me.
the 125 has all unbound items. I'll sell that for xx Dollars, and all of the rest of these accounts will be offered upon.