Offering Win-Boosts (Mini-Boosts)

06/01/2014 15:05 OoDex#1
Please delete
06/01/2014 15:42 Freljord Boosting#2
I can vouch for you if you want
06/01/2014 16:12 OoDex#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freljord Boosting View Post
I can vouch for you if you want
What does vouch mean :)?
06/01/2014 16:14 hYLiF3#4
Its like you play 1 game for free so he can show people you are really boosting ... but i would only let trusted guys vouch you ;)
06/01/2014 16:17 iJoh4nn3s#5
Can do that too :)
06/01/2014 16:19 OoDex#6
Oh ok of course I can do that for you 2, depending on which elo u r :)
06/01/2014 16:30 iJoh4nn3s#7
Silver 4 currently
06/01/2014 16:38 Medre#8
I would like to vouch too.
Silver IV and I would give a feedback + picture + tbm.
Add Skype: Erdemu61
06/01/2014 16:45 iJoh4nn3s#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black61er View Post
I would like to vouch too.
Silver IV and I would give a feedback + picture + tbm.
Add Skype: Erdemu61
Too bad its forbidden to give an tbm at vouches

The exchange of TBM ratings for free offers is strictly prohibited. This includes testing/vouching for boosting services or similar offers. Noncomplicane with this rule will result in severe penalties or even a ban of your account.

See: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/01/2014 17:41 OoDex#10
Vouching is forbidden Oo Interesting, I don't understand exactly why but ok :)
06/01/2014 17:46 iJoh4nn3s#11
Nono, Vouching is all good, but you musnt give a TBM so you cant request a trade! :)
06/01/2014 18:26 OoDex#12
So I hope I got it right, if I play free for him he can give my thread positiv feedback, but he is not allowed to vote me up :)?