Azure Server 0.5.0 problem

05/31/2014 11:21 Theterminato#1
Hello,

I use Visual C# 2010, and I am editing the source, I have added new things, but it doesn't work. I can't see my changes.

So, I have rebuild the server, but that doesn't works, the .exe will not be created.

I have errors, but too many other people can edit the source (I see on this forum) without fix the errors?!

PS: It also doesn't works with 0.5.1
05/31/2014 11:28 th0rex#2
Without the errors we can't help you.
Also please use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Thread for questions related to private servers.
05/31/2014 11:57 Theterminato#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
Without the errors we can't help you.
Also please use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Thread for questions related to private servers.
Ah ok, they are 26 errors. Must I make a screen? Or have you a error-free Azure Server
05/31/2014 12:28 th0rex#4
Yes it would be usefull if you would make a screen. Also I do have an error free Azure Server but it's heavily edited and there are many many things added which most public servers don't have (tdm etc...) So I won't give it to you or anyone at all.
06/01/2014 16:47 Theterminato#5
Already fixed! Can someone close this thread?
06/01/2014 22:24 darkorbitplayer1118#6
#Closerequest (As Requested)

Sorry for that spam. ;)

Arby? :P
06/01/2014 22:27 cryz35#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbitplayer1118 View Post

Okay, just for your information, you need to press the report icon on the bottom left instead of writing a post, It's only spam that you posted :)
06/02/2014 00:37 Arby#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbitplayer1118 View Post

Sorry for that spam. ;)

Done! However, please use the report button next time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theterminato View Post
Already fixed! Can someone close this thread?
That's good to hear that you were able to find the problem! Closing it as requested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Okay, just for your information, you need to press the report icon on the bottom left instead of writing a post, It's only spam that you posted :)
Yeah, apparently I heard that this button is really useful: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Posts which just contain"#closerequest" and such are treated as spam.
Nevertheless, closed!