Free Bronze Boost (LoL)

05/30/2014 11:46 robkill18#1
Hey guys,

im bored and have a little bit time to boost some Bronze player for 2-3 Games each.
My only conditions: You need Tryndamere! and play on EUWServer

Because I didn't played alot in last season, i dropped to Gold in S3, but I think Im easily able to boost :)

Whoever is intrested, feel free to contact me.

Language: German or English

Greets
05/30/2014 12:41 SirThebest#2
Server
05/30/2014 12:58 swan song#3
i have NA bronze 1 account.
Please add me on skype if you can do it.
kyleking9999
05/30/2014 14:11 robkill18#4
Forgot to mention it. EUW only guys ;/
05/30/2014 15:45 Kentika#5
#moved
05/31/2014 12:19 robkill18#6
Okay guys, have another free time for some boost :)
Donation/Tips/Feedback/gifts always welcome

Greets
06/02/2014 15:29 robkill18#7
Neeext pls :)
06/03/2014 16:02 robkill18#8
push
06/04/2014 03:58 Prof. Dr. Heisenberg#9
Boost me :)
I have Tryn.

Send me a PN