Infestation Weapons and Items

05/26/2014 20:12 xEgoist#1
Hey,

Selling again infestation items.

I sold a lot of Items with a friend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

But its outdatet, the price isn't right :P
And I'm selling alone without a partner.

And now I have leftovers and wanna sell them.


VSS 4x SOLD
M107 5x
SVD 15x
AW Magnum 2x SOLD

9 SVD Clips
28 VSS-20 Clips SOLD
15 AWM .338 Magnum Clips
7 .50 BMG Clips
11 Stanag 30 Clips

25 Riot Shield
64 Binoculars
50 Antibiotics
180 Bandages
164 Painkiller
53 Bandages DX
15 Helloween Speacial
11 Millitary Backpacks
10 K Style NVG

A lot of assault rifles, just ask!

PN me with an offer and say me what u want, and how much do u pay.

Skype: beatyoud0wn



Payment:

PayPal, e*Gold

Contact Languages:

-German
-English

NOTES:

Paypal only friends or family option, or u pay the fees!
Trades will be done in Blueridge, you send money first
PayPal Note/Comment: I'm Paying for intangible goods. I will not chargeback in any circumstances.
05/26/2014 23:02 commander_hotdog#2
How much are your vss 20 clips in USD?
05/27/2014 18:23 xEgoist#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by commander_hotdog View Post
How much are your vss 20 clips in USD?
15$
10€