how to make a private server in silkroad? Any One Help

05/25/2014 20:44 ragay4ever#1
Hi All Im New In Silkroad I Want To MAke a private server in Silkroad And Site For Game :) I M tierd From Search To How Make A Server So Thanks For Any One Help Me :mofo::p
05/25/2014 20:53 Haxor#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/25/2014 21:07 iNhaLaToR#3
Do yourself a favor and forget it. It will not be what you expect it to be.
05/25/2014 21:21 Exiledsun#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I don't want to criticize you but that's not a smart move imo. The private sro section is already filled with those guys.

OT: Please, please do us a favour and DO not open or even try to open your server. I'm fed-up with all these idiots.
05/25/2014 21:26 Haxor#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
I don't want to criticize you but that's not a smart move imo. The private sro section is already filled with those guys.

OT: Please, please do us a favour and DO not open or even try to open your server. I'm fed-up with all these idiots.
LOL, why you can create a private server and he cant? what make you so special then him? you don't have right about making him private server or not, if you don't want him make private server then close your own.
05/25/2014 21:31 Exiledsun#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
LOL, why you can create a private server and he cant? what make you so special then him? you don't have right about making him private server or not, if you don't want him make private server then close your own.
What are you talking about? I've never had a server and I'll never have it since I know I have not the skills to open it. Com'on this guy is not even able to google to look for a decent guide and he wanna open is own server. You was a moderator, you should know better than me how is the situation of p-sro section.
05/25/2014 21:33 Haxor#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
What are you talking about? I've never had a server and I'll never have it since I know I have not the skills to open it. Com'on this guy is not even able to google to look for a decent guide and he wanna open is own server. You was a moderator, you should know better than me how is the situation of p-sro section.
I thought you had a pserver from your avatar, i agree with you that the situation is bad in advertising section but there already 5000 private servers out there 1 more won't change anything.
05/25/2014 21:40 Exiledsun#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
I thought you had a pserver from your avatar, i agree with you that the situation is bad in advertising section but there already 5000 private servers out there 1 more won't change anything.
Nah I'm only a little fish into the big ocean, just a little event manager with no powers beside spawn some uniques.

Anyway as I told you I didn't mean to criticize you. Sorry if i was too rude but I'm really fed-up that sometimes I just become outspoken.
05/25/2014 21:48 Haxor#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
Nah I'm only a little fish into the big ocean, just a little event manager with no powers beside spawn some uniques.

Anyway as I told you I didn't mean to criticize you. Sorry if i was too rude but I'm really fed-up that sometimes I just become outspoken.
I know how you feel about private silkroad section, we had fun when the files wasn't released and was better then this, 2-4 private servers was the best time ever, but unfortunately we can't anything about it now because the files already released, and all the suggestions to make a real change in advertising section got refused by admins, now all private server owners looking for money, they do not care about community and even betray their teams to gain more money, but in the last their pserver can't resist more then 3 months, for many reasons.
Lets see what will happen next to this.

Its okey that you said that :) but we can't do anything :(
06/02/2014 20:08 Callum#10
#moved