Looking to buy a boost from Diamond V-> Diamond III. (only gain 12-14 points a win) Please post your price here. I would like to buy from someone trusted, and I prefer to pay half up front and half when you're half way done. Thanks.
05/14/2014 17:17johnnysnut#2
70€
05/14/2014 17:19speedyboosts#3
add me on skype: Speedyboosts1337
we can come up with a reasonable price
05/14/2014 17:21ProEasyEloBoost#4
add me on skype: pro.boosting and we gonna talk about details :)
Have a nice day Dude :)
05/14/2014 17:21johnnysnut#5
skype: hammilton.jonnathon1
05/14/2014 18:53phuong1102#6
what server is this?
add skype phuonghuynh44 to dicuss
05/14/2014 19:05BestEloJobs#7
65euro can start now *I prefer to pay half up front and half when you're half way done* np . Been boosting for 2years
skype if your interest : oneg1d.smokeboost
05/14/2014 20:43♊ Spuds-Gaming#8
Signatur
05/14/2014 20:55ExilusLol#9
Can do for 110$. Signature or Skype!
05/14/2014 21:07DanziR#10
Well it cost 50€
look at my topic :- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Have so many vouchers +65TBM , always get the job done , High elo play :)
I can do it for you ! Hope get that job done by myself :).
05/15/2014 19:03Only TOP#11
Bzucki just scammed me. Dont trust him.
05/15/2014 19:12Sickboost#12
since its so low mmr , would do it for 150 euro
add me on skype : GodblessBoosting
this is my thread so u can see if trusted or not : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]