DarkOrbit account

05/14/2014 02:46 Manuelamv#1
Hi I want to buy a DarkOrbit account, I have $30 USD and I can pay via PayPal. Any good offers?
05/14/2014 12:52 Wornox#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuelamv View Post
Hi I want to buy a DarkOrbit account, I have $30 USD and I can pay via PayPal. Any good offers?
I currently have GE1 server it has:
lvl 15
133.884.980 xp
859.468 honor
6 iris
2 flax
2 LF4
1 Havoc
Lvl 14 skylab
9 SG3N shield
Full lf3 drones and ship
ALOT of G3N-7900
10 PP
If your intressted add me on skype: mcquinster08 will sell this for 20$
05/14/2014 14:54 lntel#3
EXP: 391.857.898
HN: 2.002.341
2 HANGARS: Goliath (Venom, Spectrum Designs)
Vengeance ( All designs)
Arround 45 LF3 ( 5 upgraded to lvl 3)
PET LVL 10 WITH all the protocols
8 IRIS (1 HAVOC)
20 PILOT POINTS(SKILL TREE)
15 PIECES OF APIS (400.000 URIDIUM FOR INMEDIATE CONSTRUCTION)


Skype
: iSouf-14
05/14/2014 18:23 Bajso#4
Hello i want to sell my acc on ge 2.

LEVEL 16 261.000.00 EXPERIENCE, 1.950.000 honor
30 LF3,20 SG3N-BO2,16-G3N 7900,
8 iris,Ship - Goliath ( Sentinel )
Munition: x2 35 000, x3 37451, x4 186453, SAB 40 000,
1 000 000 000 credits and 10 000 URI.
SKYLAB:All 20 level

+ON server GE 1 i have 6.949.132.101 credits.

PRICE 25 €

Payment only Paysafe.

If u are interested PM me
05/14/2014 20:03 Lord-Thor#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]