WTB account KTS

05/11/2014 18:45 GHYEAs#1
WTB account kts :)
05/11/2014 18:53 RappelzVeteran#2
offer i got a account i dont use, has 2 characters 1 r5 and 1 mc WK 155+ fully equipped and boss pets.
05/11/2014 20:48 tokesbowls#3
Sold
05/11/2014 23:17 GHYEAs#4
price!! please..
05/12/2014 02:04 ThunderNikk#5
Sorry but I just hate how everybody always says "offer please" like they are hoping that someone will overpay and they will make out better than they deserve.

Once in a while it would be nice if someone would just set a price on what they are selling is worth to them.

I myself would be interested in a KTS account just for fun but if the seller can't name a price that they are vested for, then sorry but I am not "offering"

Don't forget we are talking about an account that I am pretty sure you could never change the password on...so exactly what does constitute ownership?
05/12/2014 18:04 RappelzVeteran#6
WTS KTS accounts $20 each got 10 pm me