this system sucks.

05/10/2014 15:46 snipshoot#1
i recently got scammed and lost my account , i got enought proof 2 get hacker banned, but i cant put put it nowhere.
05/10/2014 16:24 Ares#2
You have to be a official elite*gold Trader or Premium User to get support from elitepvpers. If you have enough proofs, you can report the scam to the police, if you want to.
05/10/2014 16:29 Der-Eddy#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares​ View Post
You have to be a official elite*gold Trader or Premium User to get support from elitepvpers. If you have enough proofs, you can report the scam to the police, if you want to.
You DON'T need this ranks to get support from us, only if you complain about a negative rating

But you can in any case get support here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
IF:
- You have traded via private messages
OR
- Used Elite*gold for the trade

if you got scammed via skype, complain at skype NOT elitepvpers
05/10/2014 17:17 Ares#4
Yes, you are right. Just messed things up.
05/10/2014 17:50 weirdo61#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipshoot View Post
i recently got scammed and lost my account , i got enought proof 2 get hacker banned, but i cant put put it nowhere.
because you have not requested a trade or traded via elite*gold
you should read the trading tips
05/10/2014 18:01 MrSm!th#6
Our system sucks? I don't know any other board that supports trading as much as we do. We even have customized our board software so that you can trade safely. If you don't use it properly or rather trade via skype, it's not our fault.
05/10/2014 21:50 snipshoot#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
Our system sucks? I don't know any other board that supports trading as much as we do. We even have customized our board software so that you can trade safely. If you don't use it properly or rather trade via skype, it's not our fault.
i cant leave negative or what so ever, this guy [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
has multiple threads where is selling accounts and he might scamm others aswell, and i cant do nothing 2 avoid it
(hes the one who scammed me ).
05/10/2014 22:27 MrSm!th#8
You can only leave a negative rating if you have a valid (i.e. accepted by your trade partner) trade request.