IP ban coming?

09/09/2009 19:49 skill2chill#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So, unless the translator is alot worse than usually, this means that non-taiwanese IPs will be blocked after tonight's inspection. The second part sounds like you might still apply for keeping your account if you give them your information, but that might be due to crappy translation.

Well, it was good while it lasted :)
09/09/2009 19:55 HaGsTeR#2
maybe its so only taiwan IPīs can order silks or something? xD
09/09/2009 19:56 Low_Riders#3
Quote:
Quote:
In order to safeguard the quality of the game, 9 / 10 (4) After the server maintenance, we will only open the Silk Road service areas in Taiwan IP users games,

If you have any account or stored-value-related questions, please contact customer service letters and phone calls!

Please attach the following letter from the relevant information in order to more quickly for your service

1. Songgang Member Account.
2. A group of Silk Road game you IP address (please provide a fixed IP).
3. Valid Email.
I told you that tSRO will not tolerate any Botters, even if you pay them.

Well, Welcome back to iSRO.
Enjoy your 5~12 Hours in the waiting line, shitty Events, No Support, No GM's, No Security & most important of all, No Fun.

You all deserve this & yeah, I'm enjoying your punishment :)
Too bad for all the lost time & money that you wasted in tSRO [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Mmmm... the fresh smell of banned IP's... I just love it.
09/09/2009 20:00 skill2chill#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
/snip/

Mmmm... the fresh smell of banned IP's... I just love it.
Haha, didn't look in that section. :mofo:
09/09/2009 20:15 djbomba#5
lol??

i dont understand now o.O

can some1 say now what will happen?
09/09/2009 20:19 Ceramic#6
Who the heck are they telling us to e-mail?

Edit: I found one
09/09/2009 21:37 _HouseMusicx3#7
dont be scarred if they bann our ip we play with proxy...
09/09/2009 22:05 Dropdead*#8
Well, I can only said it would be fucking selfish to ban us. People that're lvl 50+ spent alot of time. but anyway, nothing can last for ever.
09/09/2009 22:08 tetra20#9
well proxy is here and we could move to ksro or csro .
tsro isn't that much important.
09/09/2009 22:11 g859#10
This could be due to the fact that people decided to turn tSRO into iSRO by botting...
09/09/2009 22:31 psydeblo#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by g859 View Post
This could be due to the fact that people decided to turn tSRO into iSRO by botting...
true.
09/09/2009 22:48 N00bcake#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by g859 View Post
Then let me say to you, all those high Lvl of those are botting themselves .. those who believe they do that with hand are dreamers. I caught several of them botting on ongs (farming new chars). I caught some more at Takla. But i was always wondering why the most of them regardless to their degree, got Sun Weaps ..

Anyway, this would suck .. i wonder what is it good for when you send them an email :/
09/09/2009 22:59 Shadowz75#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Then let me say to you, all those high Lvl of those are botting themselves .. those who believe they do that with hand are dreamers. I caught several of them botting on ongs (farming new chars). I caught some more at Takla. But i was always wondering why the most of them regardless to their degree, got Sun Weaps ..

Anyway, this would suck .. i wonder what is it good for when you send them an email :/
But SO many new Players joined TSRO and they are all botting. Shael said it a month ago, but you didnt want to stop botting. To bad for you
09/09/2009 22:59 g859#14
Quote:

Yes, I did read that Unalis [might] sell bot related things to the Taiwanese, which would make them hypocrites, but at any rate, they don't want foreign players doing it.
09/09/2009 23:09 _HouseMusicx3#15
Quote:

well there is a quest in jangan cave where u can earn sun weapon with collecting keys but they are repair invailed!