Boost on N.A

05/05/2014 16:27 Rinenmui#1
Hey i'm looking to spend $40 on some wins on my account in N.A. It is currently diamond V and has very bad mmr (like plat III/II) so I want to get a bit of a buffer so I dont get demoted while i'm on tilt. I only gain like 12 points a win which is why i'm not buying a division boost I just want wins. Please post here or PM me with how many wins you will do for me for $40

I AM TALKING NET WINS SO IF U SAY 6 THAT MEAN IF YOU 8-2=6. NOT 6 GAMES... WINS

I am looking for someone who could do it immediately.
05/05/2014 16:31 eloboostking.com#2
We can do right now, add us on Skype: eloboostking-support
05/05/2014 16:48 Rinenmui#3
Looking for someone a little more trusted.
05/05/2014 17:06 Smart Boost#4
Contact me
05/05/2014 17:07 Sadist Boost#5
ill do it
05/05/2014 18:08 Rinenmui#6
Can you guys post how many net wins you could do for $40 please?
05/05/2014 19:08 Rank lol leaf#7
i can do 5 games.
Add me on skype - Justinchamp1016
05/06/2014 07:03 phuong1102#8
i can do 5 games

add skype phuonghuynh44
05/06/2014 07:34 Budduhman#9
4 net wins only d1/challenger 4-0 skype:lolproboostsupport