09/08/2009 11:26 StickyIcky#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
Ich werd mod!
GOOT STEH UNS BEI XD
09/08/2009 11:31 MoepMeep#17
Gott kann euch da auch nicht mehr helfen :D
09/08/2009 15:02 pamz12#18
Mathama is okey guy, he made nice tuts with pointer(speed, ug, air, etc) that every n00b/starter that wish to use uce should understand, but anyway, why must he do that? Mods are about taking care for forum/posts/threads, and he is doing that okey (maybe some more close uping of threads, where flaming/spamming starts)

I say mathama ftw (btw make something public lawl :) )
09/08/2009 15:07 exeduz#19
Mahatma is a great Moderator. A Moderators Main Task is to prevent flame and spam and he is doing quite good at this.

It is NOT needed to release things or more things only because youre mod.. lol

You cant expect him to be on epvp the whole day :o

I wrote a moderator application again to help him out a bit, you can write your opinions [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Greetz
09/08/2009 15:22 meak1#20
vote for moepmoep
09/08/2009 15:23 CampionE#21
i didnt know that moderator= knowing everything and got nothing better to do than only posting tuts lol :D i always thought a forum consists of a community not 1 Mod (maybe more :p) at the top who is giving everyone tuts or hacks .. the moderator is actually the on to moderate a conversation well or more ^^ :D
09/08/2009 15:24 katze123#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma View Post
well, if the bigger part of this section want me to resign as mod i will do it ofcourse
i agree with you that i don't have that much time for epvp atm
i needed to do an intership for school, and i worked about 12h a day or sometimes longer...for example last thurstday i worked 16h^^
well, if i come home from work and i know that i need to get up in 6-7h again i just want to relax a little bit at home be4 i got to bed...that's why i had that less time

i tried to help everyone and i tried to release much useful stuff in the beginning, but most user in this section are typical leecher (sorry, but that's the truth)
after u released something they wanna know how it works, even if u explained it on a simple way on page be4...they don't read it and just spam the thread...

and btw what should i release if everything u need is here?
there are not much nonpublic bugs in kal...
well there is no bot atm, but just lemme explain why i don't release one too:
about 4 weeks ago, when bloodx's int source was working without problems everyone cried that he wanna have a bot...
chibis released snippets of his bot and we had also bakabugs kh11 source here...
u even didn't need to know much c++...i bet nearly everyone with a bit common sense could write a bot with it, but noone did
there were a lot of threads where ppl were asking for a bot, and most time there was an answer that they shall just try to write one cause there are much snippets etc.
but noone did

i would do it, but afaik there is noone who wanna do this job...
if anyone who is suited as mod wanna join, he can apply as moderator and we could also do this job together...

i leave this thread opened cause i want to get some feedbacks
if u have any good suggestion feel free to post it here...otherwise we will go on like that...

by the way....sorry for bad english but i just got up and i'm in a hurry cause i will meet my friends in 30 mins and i didn't had breakfast yet^^

and pls downsize your sig (look @ forum rules)
mahatma for president!
09/08/2009 15:28 Eiscremekugel#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyIcky View Post
GOOT STEH UNS BEI XD
JA MAN ! GOOT < STEH UNS BEI HAHA ;)

wenn moepsche mod wird (was xD warscheinlich nie passiert haha)
dann flamt er uns alle K.O
09/08/2009 18:15 m0hamed#24
# Vote for Moepmoep (Mahatma partner )
09/08/2009 18:32 MoepMeep#25
#Vote against MoepMeep! ;D
09/08/2009 19:52 StickyIcky#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
#Vote against MoepMeep! ;D
WORD !!!!!!!!!! I GONNA DO THE SAME !
09/08/2009 19:52 kalhacker9000#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0hamed View Post
Sry , DOne
Good Joob ,so that no thread by mahatma Made
I'll try to search more snippet ...
Soory Mahatma ..but look@ THE GOOD side >> the fourm is active by my thread
we have agood lawers here {Brosti) stop calling me akid ....(:P)
1.) Not more active then before.
2.) You are a kid.
3.) Failed.

Diese Section geht echt den Bach runter

greetz
Diamond
09/08/2009 20:08 exeduz#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalhacker9000 View Post
2.) You are a kid.
3.) Failed.

Diese Section geht echt den Bach runter

greetz
Diamond
Wieso bist du dann noch hier? :awesome:

Aber m0hamed ist echt nicht der hellste, wird von Meep immer gedisst und will den auch noch als mod :D
09/08/2009 20:11 m0hamed#29
Quote:
2.) You are a kid.
3.) Failed.
1...look @ the lost post by u ..3/9/2009 (..I make u post in new thread make ppl remmber kalhackit )
2...Um das Kinn und Achselhaare und Schamhaare Sie haben Sie?
3...Das Scheitern ist der erste Weg zum Erfolg
>> U r German is sucks use google translate (Ofcourse iam not using it )
09/08/2009 20:15 Mahatma#30
spam spam spam
-->
#closed