About ItemOrder (Ps_GameDefs, table MobItems)

04/30/2014 17:19 Tryne01#1
Hello everyone,

What is the role of this colum IG ?

I want to make some 2 slots stuff in drop on my 1-15 boss, I have done all, but i don't know what make here

Thks
04/30/2014 17:22 nubness#2
How about you try at least something before asking for help ?
Assigning drops to mobs is one of the most simple tasks.
04/30/2014 18:53 Tryne01#3
Yeah it's maybe simple to assign drops but the question is not there. I don't see anywhere what is role of the OrderItem column, I want to know :p

And yes I have already tried a lot of test drops but I still do not understand

Could you help me about this ?

Does there are priority in these number ? Or its juste useless ?
04/30/2014 19:02 nubness#4
There's 9 rows for every MobID, now try to understand what ItemOrder stands for. You're not trying. If you were trying you'd understand how it works.
04/30/2014 20:08 Tryne01#5
Yes yes i have tested, and it's work (but not fully) ^^




I just wanted just to know if its drop in firt item "1" in OrderItem before drop item "2" or somethings like this, I think yes beaucause i drop only my first items, so its' true?

(I drop always 4 items and they are 4 first items in MobItems table about this monster)

EDIT 1 : Hoo no sorry !

I have forgot to edit my drops of my items in server side ...

I do it in bad database (I have a PS_GameDefs2, i have done it here ...)

EDIT 2 : It's still not work :/
05/01/2014 08:20 JuuF#6
If i remember right they should have 6 values after 4th one. First 4 = hundred, last 5 = million