WTT ACC 9D (NEW)

09/07/2009 12:37 jeff1996#1
Cs6 Hd healer =

-> With 4 slots +10 1000 soul dmg (250,250,250,250 soul dmg ornamenet) 15,16,17k on active hit and Crit =20,25k dmg

->76mil gold , 77 BE's and 78 BIG CRACKERS, 12 high lvl GT,35 mid lvl GT,45 ROARS,35 exp cards,10 drop cards,EC wd Gloves +8 hardness = 0/0,GB WD gloves +6 hardness = 1/3,

->I WTT THIS ACC FOR A NUKER OR A WARRIOR PLZZ PM ME OR POST YOUR
THREAD OVER HERE I WILL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU PM ME OR POST
YOURS HERE

Thank you,

P.S = I GOT PICS SO DONT WORRY.
09/07/2009 12:38 jeff1996#2
I HAVE THIS ACCOUNT IN NIRVANA.IF YOU WANT TO TRADE TELL ME YOUR YAHOO EMAIL NO OTHER EMAIL PLZZ.
I CAN TRADE THIS ACC FOR BARDO OR ASURA ACCOUNT
09/07/2009 21:18 narthil#3
Heya jeff i have a nuker in asura with 600 def set and many other pro stuff, hermit weapons, all bk relics, def reflics, exp card etc. I started the yahoo so just pm me. Also i have some hacks in the game that will max buffs and shields.
09/08/2009 19:57 Cashmere-Caveman#4
HES A SCAMMER WATCH OUT PPL
09/08/2009 20:08 narthil#5
yeah, he scams. I feel kinda sorry for the kid, you lowered your morals to steal? a game? good luck with life child.
10/04/2009 07:57 omari31#6
jeff u there i will give you a fc3 nuker on nirvava