Sell ISS items.

04/24/2014 18:58 Juodasiknis#1
out of stock
04/24/2014 19:15 Ben#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

"I am not going first." - haha...
04/24/2014 19:29 Kentika#3
#moved
04/24/2014 19:40 2Awesome.#4
trade with mm if yes ill buy all vss :)
04/24/2014 19:41 WillyFoo#5
I will buy some from u
04/24/2014 19:57 Rendual#6
i will buy if u go first with 5 at a time or MM with request trade

Offered to go first in small amount, he went offline straight away lol


[18:52:44] Rokas: ?
[19:01:25] Jamie: hey
[19:01:30] Jamie: selling that ISS gear?
[19:01:44] Jamie: i can buy it, but i don't want to buy all in 1 go, I want to do small trades for trust
[19:01:46] Jamie: is that possible?
[19:01:53] Jamie: this is me:
[19:01:54] Jamie: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[19:02:02] Jamie: can msg you on forums to confirm if needed
05/13/2014 17:05 KevinYoun#7
This person tried to make me give him half first. He tells me he is trusted.

[11:00:42 AM] Rokas: U have to go first , we will do it with Request a trade , im trusted trader i have 13+ reps :)

[11:01:00 AM] Kevin Youn: lol I have to go first
[11:01:02 AM] Kevin Youn: we will do it with
[11:01:05 AM] Kevin Youn: request a trade.
[11:01:13 AM] Kevin Youn: you are contradicting yourself
[11:01:19 AM] Rokas: U can do half if u want
05/14/2014 09:20 2Awesome.#8
Rep pusher banned :D