Hello guys!
Today I got my server up and running we named it Mayhem.
Its an level 115 server with hero skills BUT! we want to be able to lock the level at lvl 99 so we cannot use the Hero skills.
If anyone could teach me how to do this thrue the SQL or however its supposed to be done I would be greatly thankfull!
(The things I need help with is)
1.Lock level cap.
2.Change Server rates.
3.Be able to give my Gm's an [GM]Tag in their name.
4.any possible way of making accounts automaticly without opening SQL and making it manualy.
Its alot to ask for and I hope someone got the answers! Thanks a bunch :)!
(We also look for skilled Dev's)
Today I got my server up and running we named it Mayhem.
Its an level 115 server with hero skills BUT! we want to be able to lock the level at lvl 99 so we cannot use the Hero skills.
If anyone could teach me how to do this thrue the SQL or however its supposed to be done I would be greatly thankfull!
(The things I need help with is)
1.Lock level cap.
2.Change Server rates.
3.Be able to give my Gm's an [GM]Tag in their name.
4.any possible way of making accounts automaticly without opening SQL and making it manualy.
Its alot to ask for and I hope someone got the answers! Thanks a bunch :)!
(We also look for skilled Dev's)