RC Macro help ?

04/22/2014 01:30 cappe15#1
Hey guys.

I have a steelseries Kana mouse. Could anyone give me some RC macro help with delays and keys?

I have a macro now but it doesn't work all the time? Please help me >_<
04/22/2014 17:55 Mr.Ant!#2
Space
0.02
Space
3
0.01
3
Space
(No Delay)
Space
Space
0.3
Space

Delay İs Logitec G300
04/23/2014 11:54 s0Real#3
Hello Com, today go there to an RC macro to the Reloaded-Cancel f here who do not know how to do that and always have wanted a Macro
What you need:
A gaming mouse with macro buttons That's it
I just tell you only the delays.

Space 0ms
Space Release 20ms
Press (1,2,3 Where your weapon, just empty is for me the 2) 10ms!
Press Release (1,2,3 16ms)
Press Space 0ms
Space Release 300ms
If it does not work with you, it could be the Hack Shield S4 because some macros blocked, Okay that's it first if I've helped you can you give me a yes Thanks giving

Mfg s0ReaL