EUW|[S4]Gold3(S3G2)|~30k IP|85 champs|Rare Skins|All runes*(6 Pages)|Read description

04/21/2014 23:36 lowbit#1
This is EU West LvL 30 Gold 3 account.
Last season this account was ranked in Gold 2 gaining some perks including (Victorious Elise skin, Ward skin, Gold cover).
I have been playing on this account since Season 1 (Not ranked though), and started playing ranked games in Season 3.
It has 1200+ Normal games won, and only around 30 Ranked Games Won, it has nice MMR and you get 20+ points per win on this account.
Under "All runes*" I meant most of the runes that are used in 99% of matches, check more under "Runes".
This account has only been warned once in 4 years and never banned.

Profile:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Some information has been hidden in order to protect the account.
Champions:

Runes:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Skins:
*Bewitching Nidalee has been bought in 2012 and therefor has white stripes in loading screen.

I am moving on from the League and that is the main reason for selling this account.

Account Price: 100 Eur.
I will only sell this account through trusted Middleman.
To contact me you can either write in this topic, send me a PM, or contact me via Skype.

"The world lives in a state of balance: for every winner there must also be a loser, and in face of the greatest opponents, indeed, many losers."
04/22/2014 14:22 Herkulze#2
What's the reason for warning? You can answer on PM if you want.
04/22/2014 15:08 lowbit#3
It has been warned for Unsportsmanlike behavior, not for leaving the games, if that is what you are concerned with.
04/28/2014 02:35 dusdnjfdo#4
0 demand with that price.
04/28/2014 12:43 lowbit#5
The price has been lowered.
05/03/2014 14:14 lowbit#6
bumpity-bump