[Question] UnTheMida?

09/04/2009 22:49 howcow95#1
As the title says I was wondering if theres such thing... that actually works. My reason being I'm from CabalNA and was following the Guide to unpacking CabalMain.exe and it found that the packer was Themida sooooo I went searching for an unpacker(the one in the guide is from Cabal PH and different packer) and found one but it still gives me an error :( the error being
An internal exception error (Address 0x140165) So did I do something wrong with DiE or do I just need a working Unthemida.
09/04/2009 23:05 dlnqt#2
There's no single unpacker for themida.. you must use the correct version of the unpacker to better suit NA's cabalmain.exe..
09/05/2009 02:59 howcow95#3
Soooo a dif version of the unpacker YOU supplied in your guide?(UnExeStealth) Or I have to find a correct version of my own? If so... I found a Unthemida that said it would unpack for anything 2 and below and the Cabal NA uses 1.8.X.X Also I don't get the "no single unpacker" part... unpack using two dif unpackers?... sorry I'm mostly newb at this but I'm doing this totally off google and forums. Gotta start somewhere!