Help PHP EXP to bank

04/14/2014 14:28 darkaxis05#1

Can someone help me with this PHP please can't seem to send the exp to other players
04/15/2014 03:56 Decima#2
i cant even begin to state everything thats wrong with this script, i looked thru half of it tbh, the 2 things i am willing to offer, is 1) learn how the SP makes a line in the coin table, and make them an entry if is doesnt exist, just telling them they havent visited is lazy as shit and 2) the account cant be logged on if you plan to change anything in the character table, including exp. . . .

ur script is a fking mess
04/15/2014 04:05 janvier123#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i cant even begin to state everything thats wrong with this script, i looked thru half of it tbh, the 2 things i am willing to offer, is 1) learn how the SP makes a line in the coin table, and make them an entry if is doesnt exist, just telling them they havent visited is lazy as shit and 2) the account cant be logged on if you plan to change anything in the character table, including exp. . . .

ur script is a fking mess
Yes it is :)
Its missing files too
04/15/2014 05:01 darkaxis05#4
well the script is working fine in banking the EXP problem is when you need to send it to another user the the exp is not arriving but the script says its already been sent -_-
04/15/2014 06:47 Decima#5
maybe i wasnt clear enough

you cannot be logged on to the account the character is on when making changes to the character table, otherwise nothing will take effect, coins arent in the character table, therefore has nothing to do with anything

you are not checking to see if they are logged on, and therefore, if they are logged on to the account, nothing you do is going to change on it.

still feel im not being clear enough, but i hope you get the jist
04/15/2014 11:24 darkaxis05#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
maybe i wasnt clear enough

you cannot be logged on to the account the character is on when making changes to the character table, otherwise nothing will take effect, coins arent in the character table, therefore has nothing to do with anything

you are not checking to see if they are logged on, and therefore, if they are logged on to the account, nothing you do is going to change on it.

still feel im not being clear enough, but i hope you get the jist
Same problem man I've made 2 account one is offline isnt in the game or anything and the other that was donating was offline too