Bot booty key

04/14/2014 02:06 rockybalboavincesempre#1
is there any bot who collect the booty key ?
04/14/2014 06:47 MrSeychelles#2
At moment I use VBot (free version, not background version).
Anyway you can see any bots realized for DO in "Bots and Tools for DarkOrbit" section of this forum.

Mr.Seychelles
04/14/2014 09:08 wolf005#3
What is the % to escape from bann wave?
04/14/2014 10:29 Madatek#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf005 View Post
Pixelbots aren't safe right now, people get banned in ban waves, so i would say 30%
04/14/2014 10:46 MrSeychelles#5
I'm agree to Madatek: nobody bot are safe, especially if it is a game designed to entertain people, but above all to make money like BigPoint.
04/14/2014 11:07 wolf005#6
ibot, kbot safe but they were downed :((
04/14/2014 11:22 MrSeychelles#7
ibot kbot safe? O.o
Maybe you don't know how many accounts have been banned when BigPoint choose to change client system closing and encrypintg his source code!....

Anyway you wanted know about the booty key bot, isn't it? So if you setting your account to automatic buy of booty keys, you can use VBot, like I suggested, but be carefull: in this way you will end your uridium.
04/14/2014 11:41 -X-Infinity#8
Quote:
ibot, kbot safe but they were downed :((
No bot were safe it was just bigpoint was not banning people because they were selling scripts to bot developers and was earning money from both sides....
04/14/2014 11:51 L1m4ro#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
Pixelbots aren't safe right now, people get banned in ban waves, so i would say 30%
Quote:
What ban waves are you talking about? Why shouldn't pixel bots be safe? I have never seen a person banned from a correctly coded pixel bot. Not talking only about DarkOrbit, but more like every game. I bot absolutely every day without stopping and I never encounter problems. Cloak is always advised, although it will not change much except getting a bit harder to click.

Moreover, my brother currently plays a leonov. He had no uridium so he just botted on 3-1 without being cloaked. Guess what, after 3 days of 24/7 botting he got his items and nobody told him anything.
04/14/2014 14:10 teruru#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunited View Post
What ban waves are you talking about? Why shouldn't pixel bots be safe? I have never seen a person banned from a correctly coded pixel bot. Not talking only about DarkOrbit, but more like every game. I bot absolutely every day without stopping and I never encounter problems. Cloak is always advised, although it will not change much except getting a bit harder to click.

Moreover, my brother currently plays a leonov. He had no uridium so he just botted on 3-1 without being cloaked. Guess what, after 3 days of 24/7 botting he got his items and nobody told him anything.
Just wait your turn guys, just wait, now there wont be advise like when packet bots were caught. People botted for years and then BOOM, same thing will happen with pixel bots, but just faster.
04/14/2014 15:58 MrSeychelles#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Just wait your turn guys, just wait, now there wont be advise like when packet bots were caught. People botted for years and then BOOM, same thing will happen with pixel bots, but just faster.
Yes, it'is. Very often it is only a matter of time. In the past it was said not to exceed 5/6 hours of bots.

Mr.Seychelles
04/14/2014 16:20 teruru#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSeychelles View Post
Yes, it'is. Very often it is only a matter of time. In the past it was said not to exceed 5/6 hours of bots.

Mr.Seychelles
Haha I know friend who botted only trial and got ban, script is script, it detects you even you used it for one minute.
04/14/2014 16:45 MrSeychelles#13
Quote:
Quote:
Haha I know friend who botted only trial and got ban, script is script, it detects you even you used it for one minute.
Of course! No one bot is safe, even if you should make a little different: pixelbots aren't scripts or packets bot. But, anyway, I hope you don't get ban but be carefull about the bot playing time.

Mr.Seychelles
04/14/2014 18:09 Arby#14
Please look here for bots/tools.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]