Darkorbit GE5

04/11/2014 11:21 Dwarf.#1
Hello community, I want to sell my Global Europe 5 acc

Here are some acc details:

Server: GE5
Rank: Chief Captain, lvl 19, MMO
Hangar: 3; Goliath ( Solace ), Vengy ( all bid designs ) and Aegis ( Veteran and Elite )
EXP: 2.220.000.000
HON: 10.000.000
Credits and URI: 500.000.000 C and 50.000 URI
Premium: No
PilotPoints: 27
Rep credits: 1900
Drones: 8 IRIS and 1 Apis ( 9 HAVOC and 1 HERCULES ); all drones upgraded to lvl 11
Drones formation: Heart, moth and Diamond
Weapons: 11 lf4 and 35 lf3
Generators: 27 shields and 30 speed generators
Base modules: 15 ( 5 XPM, 1 REPM, 3 LTM-LR, 3 HONM, 1 DMGM, 1 DEFM
Ammo: 2.000.000; x2- 1.1 mill, x3- 115k; x4- 400k; SAB- 200k
PET: lvl 15 ( kami lvl3, resource collector lvl3, enemy locator lvl2 )
Gates: all gates don and kronos

Price: Negotiable
Payment option: moneybookers ( SKRILL ) and PSC
Contact: PM or skype ( when you add me, please PM me here )


No change, just moneybookers and PSC


Best regards,
Dwarf.
04/14/2014 16:43 angelpkz#2
How much do you want for it ? And another question is if you accept payment by PSC .:) If you wanna talk just add me on skype : thelastofmohicaans . I can buy it but with middleman..:)

Thanks ,
Angelpkz
04/14/2014 17:09 Roby966#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpkz View Post
How much do you want for it ? And another question is if you accept payment by PSC .:) If you wanna talk just add me on skype : thelastofmohicaans . I can buy it but with middleman..:)

Thanks ,
Angelpkz
I think Dwarf is trusted, but if you need an MM i'm glad to be that :)
04/14/2014 17:28 DarkorbitAccountsForSale#4
I added angelpkz on skype 2 days ago he said he'll have the money on monday
he doesen't answer now if you want my opinion don't bother adding him :)
To me he said he only has paypal .. now he says he has PSC ..
just time waster
04/14/2014 17:49 angelpkz#5
DarkorbitAccountsForSale.. i just didnt said i have only paypal.. i said i just have PSC.. and the second one prob is that i dont wanna your account.. i need account on GE5 .. :) so just do not answer my replies.:) thanks..:)
04/15/2014 08:20 Dwarf.#6
I answered your PM, and yea, no problem with MM if you want...

we will speak in skype
04/15/2014 16:31 angelpkz#7
Oke... i just decided to do it without MM you look serious.:)
04/15/2014 22:10 Dwarf.#8
Sure, it's nice, but please understand that I can only accept Skrill
05/08/2014 17:36 Dwarf.#9
#push ( now I have 9 Havoc and drones upgraded to lvl 10 )
05/11/2014 11:58 DarkorbitAccountsForSale#10
Hello dwarf ,
would you accept PSC as a payment method?
05/11/2014 23:41 Dwarf.#11
Sorry, I can not spend it in my coutry :(
05/12/2014 01:21 lockstockctrl#12
Would you accept a trade for a WoT account???

I have EU or NA account available to trade?
05/12/2014 14:31 Dwarf.#13
I'm selling my WOT acc, sorry :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/13/2014 15:27 caosmagic#14
hi i'm interested on yout acc.. here ist my skype add me and i have some questions to you ;)
skype: caos-magic
05/13/2014 23:08 Dwarf.#15
I'm not realy active at skype, you can send me PM, so we can have deal, if you want

#1 Hercules added :)