[Blade&Soul]Russian PlayBNS OBT

04/07/2014 09:24 luckysho7#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoots View Post
that's why i asked if someone used the china bns and update it for the russian version.. ^^

also, isnt any "manual" english patch ? ( like just put in the bns folder the necessary files to have the game in english )
Its much more complicated, thats why I said its only implemented for Korea and China Bns.
04/07/2014 13:23 anamapiro12#47
you need no translate for that game... thats okey so -.-... need now laaging fix... later you have no chance on tos or pohwaran with laag

and my ping its too very good i come from germany... sure its russian better as chinese from europe
04/08/2014 09:36 wootwoots#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
you need no translate for that game... thats okey so -.-... need now laaging fix... later you have no chance on tos or pohwaran with laag

and my ping its too very good i come from germany... sure its russian better as chinese from europe
Well, sure you can play it like that, but there is too many item that i have no clue of what they are used for.
And its still more pleasant to be able to read any text ^^
Hope a english patch will come soon ( or at least for the official RU BnS )

Yeah, its a bit laggy, but its because of the server, i used google translate to check the playbns.com forum, and somes ppl from RU experience lag too.
04/08/2014 11:24 luckysho7#49
Quote:
Well, sure you can play it like that, but there is too many item that i have no clue of what they are used for.

Yeah, its a bit laggy, but its because of the server, i used google translate to check the playbns.com forum, and somes ppl from RU experience lag too.
An english patch will not come soon including for official RU BnS as its not even announced for closed beta.

And past 2 days the server has been great, a constant ping of 98ms and almost no spikes now.
04/08/2014 12:57 anamapiro12#50
Quote:

yeahh sure give many item cant not read it ^^... i think when see admin in the OB many english players... then i think make english patch or another... but for now comes not fast

yep its on server that f.... laag =D its normally of all i hope will be fixed soon
04/08/2014 12:58 fattox#51
Is the ingame Language russian? if it is, is theire any language patch?
04/08/2014 12:59 anamapiro12#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattox View Post
Is the ingame Language russian? if it is, is theire any language patch?
nope... yeah only russian its the lang. in game
04/08/2014 13:03 fattox#53
Maybe this works for russian version? Its a patch for the china client but maybe it will work for the russian client. i cant test it atm because im still downloading

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/08/2014 13:12 Charsy#54
that doesnt work ... says it cant find the chinese cleient installed . we need a fully extracted version non install . so we can just copy the files over without using the instqaller .
04/08/2014 22:02 haruyami#55
There's a tool in the Russian Translation SVN to extract and apply the translation file in the gamedata file.
04/09/2014 11:04 teodrama#56
And where we can find that ?
04/09/2014 14:14 tigerfire#57
its time for a english bns server me and my guys are working on it almost 75% translated in english.
Rates are all x2 because its already rly fast.
All classes are working and we are adding some nice costum stuff like skateboards bikes taming monsters etc.

its time for a english bns server me and my guys are working on it almost 75% translated in english.
All classes are working and we are adding some nice costum stuff like skateboards bikes taming monsters etc.
04/09/2014 14:58 FIN#58
And u have the data to set up a private server? do u have a website? forum?
04/09/2014 18:38 darap#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post

If that's true, you're the hero of many MMORPG gamers.
Or you're just trolling.

Till then see you guys in this russian server...
04/09/2014 20:11 fattox#60
@tigerfire it would be rlly nice if u can post ur forum or ur website of this server.

but if anyone knows how to patch the russian server to english just post it here. it is rlly helpfull !

thanks!!