1€ / Bronze devision

03/28/2014 23:55 Meester88#1
I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I'm going to do a special offer. 1 euro each bronze devision, 2€/silver devision, only for tomorrow and sunday!

Let me know if you are intressted.

(Must have Shaco tho & AD runepage)
03/28/2014 23:59 smith77777#2
what server?
03/29/2014 00:11 MoNsTeRsHeW#3
pm sent
03/29/2014 01:23 Meester88#4
EUW
03/29/2014 02:25 MasiHD#5
Dam dont have shaco
03/31/2014 01:56 Meester88#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
Dam dont have shaco
If you want to duo-boost or have Kha'zix, I might be able to help.
03/31/2014 23:15 MoNsTeRsHeW#7
Trusted, fast friendly booster!!! Recommended!!! +++
03/31/2014 23:48 BestestBrazil Doge&Rice#8
trusted guy:) but the prices damn xD
04/01/2014 02:06 Meester88#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KireiEloBoostService View Post
trusted guy:) but the prices damn xD
Thanks man! Just doing this to gain some TBM, insane compliment of best booster of this forum tho.
04/01/2014 02:10 mwbentu#10
still doing this? what is your skype???
04/01/2014 03:50 theking101101#11
Can you pls do for NA :D
04/01/2014 11:33 Meester88#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking101101 View Post
Can you pls do for NA :D
Sadly, I can't, sorry. :(