To all Guardians only!!

09/01/2009 09:13 stolen*brave#1
Hello to all my former Guard Mates... :)

I create Sig banner (userbar) to all my former fellow guardians...

here's the code...
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9629/ubd1737.png

Plus, can you copy my "elitepvpers member" userbar too.

Good day to all...
:mofo:
09/01/2009 09:18 †DARNOC†#2
Thanks Bro,...

i already Put it. :D
09/01/2009 09:23 stolen*brave#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc914 View Post
Thanks Bro,...

i already Put it. :D
No Problem Bro.. :D
09/01/2009 09:27 †DARNOC†#4
LoL.. wrong press Button?? what did I press??... LoL? :D
09/01/2009 09:56 stolen*brave#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc914 View Post
LoL.. wrong press Button?? what did I press??... LoL? :D
No, Instead of "QOUTE", I press "Edit" bitton.. haha :D
09/02/2009 02:05 Lion2205#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolen05brave View Post
No, Instead of "QOUTE", I press "Edit" bitton.. haha :D
lmao =].
Thank you for making the Userbar ^^, i wont put it in but it looks cool =]