Chall' acc/Full unlocked !

03/23/2014 17:32 Izof#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
This acc is fucking awesome!

I rlly hope u find a good buyer! :D
For the moment, only scammer (realy big scammer omfgbbq O_O')
I hope to, and thx
03/23/2014 18:15 pujolsrox11#17
Izof is a scammer do NOT buy from him he steals accounts!
03/23/2014 18:41 Izof#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujolsrox11 View Post
Izof is a scammer do NOT buy from him he steals accounts!
I'm not, u just told me to boost ur account without paying me, i said no and now u just rage, fck u bitch i dont give a shit about u -_-
03/23/2014 18:42 pujolsrox11#19
i have the paypal recept loser! LOL i will post it here!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/23/2014 18:59 ELOHELLBOOSTING#20
i m sorry for hijacking the thread but i m rly rly worries about how much the account is valid , what will be the legit duration of and others. What makes also really worried is that you WERE about to sell it for 200 dollars or something.... this makes me feel totally unsafe. I d suggest you guys to be rly carefull. He s not even the best example of tbm trade so pls take care.
a) since it has everything either 2k euros has been spent on account OR is a riot esports account from beta or whatever.
b) Ask for full security info such as : first email registered , date of register , first purchases , RIOT STORE purchases history screenshot , paypal transactions to RIOT screenshot....everything.
c) I d suggest not to go first and use a really trusted middleman for lol trades like Lilous.
d) Dont trade if seller and buyer are not Paypal Verified.
e) IF seller doesnt need the email ( matched with the account ) ask for the email too.
f) ALSO ASK FOR BRAND NEW FRESH SCREENSHOTS of the account ( skins champs runes ) pointing the DATE it was screenshoted ( the more recent the best ) and PROVING that OP has in deed access to the account. Screenshots provided to the original post are shitty and tell nothing to me.
g) Screenshot of in game client accounts profile with the Elitepvp on the background would be also mandatory. ( YOU MUST SHOW wins / losess ) not only games.

Gl with your sale but i m really worried and I M DESPERATELY TRYING TO INFORM future buyers.
03/25/2014 16:23 TeamSoloBoost#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOHELLBOOSTING View Post
i m sorry for hijacking the thread but i m rly rly worries about how much the account is valid , what will be the legit duration of and others. What makes also really worried is that you WERE about to sell it for 200 dollars or something.... this makes me feel totally unsafe. I d suggest you guys to be rly carefull. He s not even the best example of tbm trade so pls take care.
a) since it has everything either 2k euros has been spent on account OR is a riot esports account from beta or whatever.
b) Ask for full security info such as : first email registered , date of register , first purchases , RIOT STORE purchases history screenshot , paypal transactions to RIOT screenshot....everything.
c) I d suggest not to go first and use a really trusted middleman for lol trades like Lilous.
d) Dont trade if seller and buyer are not Paypal Verified.
e) IF seller doesnt need the email ( matched with the account ) ask for the email too.
f) ALSO ASK FOR BRAND NEW FRESH SCREENSHOTS of the account ( skins champs runes ) pointing the DATE it was screenshoted ( the more recent the best ) and PROVING that OP has in deed access to the account. Screenshots provided to the original post are shitty and tell nothing to me.
g) Screenshot of in game client accounts profile with the Elitepvp on the background would be also mandatory. ( YOU MUST SHOW wins / losess ) not only games.

Gl with your sale but i m really worried and I M DESPERATELY TRYING TO INFORM future buyers.
Great tips man! I hope people won't act dumb and ignore this.
03/25/2014 16:53 Berserky#22
"Diamond 1 season 3"
*shows season 3 challanger*

Why even bother creating a scam thread.
03/25/2014 16:53 Crismonson#23
Fake picture.
03/26/2014 02:19 Kaspershy#24
It's a scam. I offered to buy it from him but upon asking him for proof that he actually owns the account, he stopped responding. I also found that the pic in his original post showing that he's supposedly challenger is stolen. Here is the real picture:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/27/2014 23:25 Kaspershy#25
Bumping this thread in hopes a moderator or something similar will punish him for scamming.
03/28/2014 16:16 The Square#26
bump #reported, please remove this guys from this forum.