[Index] Free Stuff

03/19/2014 17:35 Stureplan#1
If you want anything to be added, please post or shoot me a pm. I will try my best to update it from Freebies Section and also from here.

Important
Render Packs
GFX Packs
PSD's | Freebie threads/stuff
Font Packs
03/23/2014 22:22 Rainbow'​#2
Thanks for the listing. Too bad that most of the PSD's are for premium users.
03/23/2014 23:00 Stureplan#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow'​ View Post
Thanks for the listing. Too bad that most of the PSD's are for premium users.
I will try to ask the permission of them to release them in Freebies section, so that everyone can have it. If not, maybe they are only for premium users.
03/24/2014 11:01 Donald✔#4
Thank you :)
03/24/2014 16:21 Black Tiger ツ#5
You can find on youtube some stuff.
Of course [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] too :)
03/25/2014 19:51 Pesix#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by °Show View Post
I will try to ask the permission of them to release them in Freebies section, so that everyone can have it. If not, maybe they are only for premium users.

I don't think you will get them but good luck ;)

Nice list, thanks.