guys please hack the new elsword PH,

03/13/2014 11:47 dan.jho1#1
i cant edit the new data's please help me how to hack the new patch !!
03/13/2014 12:44 sarte_raphael258@yahoo.co#2
ME TOO :( DATA ERROR.
03/13/2014 13:50 Otes#3
Well @Ernilos can help you,But I don't think he will do it :3
03/13/2014 15:14 ernilos#4
Yep, I left from this world.
Find exploits by yourself, it's more funny :P
03/13/2014 16:50 sarte_raphael258@yahoo.co#5
Help please? :(
03/13/2014 17:08 Otes#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
Yep, I left from this world.
Find exploits by yourself, it's more funny :P
You can give them some clue, for example learn Java / C + + xD
03/14/2014 01:53 dan.jho1#7
how about the c++ how i can make the kom? anyone please give me some clue or tutorial..
03/14/2014 02:06 allenbakla#8
kaya mo yan dan :P
03/14/2014 02:18 pickey#9
could some one give me a new bms kom for elsword
03/14/2014 08:04 ernilos#10
Omg, in few hours 4 persons PM about this.

I DON'T BRING ANY HELP/CLUE LEARN DOING BY YOURSELF, I'M NOT GONNA ANSWER NOTHING.

Why people can't understand it T^T
03/14/2014 16:05 Otes#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
Omg, in few hours 4 persons PM about this.

I DON'T BRING ANY HELP/CLUE LEARN DOING BY YOURSELF, I'M NOT GONNA ANSWER NOTHING.

Why people can't understand it T^T
Because People are so stupid to make it alone.
03/14/2014 16:13 Venipa#12
Ye they just need google and youtube (and eyes ewe) for it. <3
03/15/2014 02:49 pickey#13
btw venipa where is illipias touch located on the folder what kom it is
03/15/2014 04:04 Otes#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by [EIS]Venipa View Post
Ye they just need google and youtube (and eyes ewe) for it. <3
And especialy a working BRAIN xD
03/15/2014 07:24 dan.jho1#15
we have a brain but we need also the tutorial ;)