Looking for cheap snipers!!

03/07/2014 01:06 tj184#1
need cheap snipers of any sort (no svd) and i would like for them all to be full clip and 100%. i am doing paypal only and i respect high reputation. please send me pm or add me on skype.
03/07/2014 02:06 Ben#2
VSS 1,60€ each
03/07/2014 02:36 tj184#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ˵Ben˶ View Post
VSS 1,60€ each
i can get vss for 1$
03/07/2014 04:00 Ben#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj184 View Post
i can get vss for 1$
You dont get a full VSS with 100/100 for 1$ and when ist duped man ;)
03/07/2014 05:50 slovaktrader#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ˵Ben˶ View Post
You dont get a full VSS with 100/100 for 1$ and when ist duped man ;)
I think nobody care if it's duped or not
03/07/2014 14:49 tj184#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by slovaktrader View Post
I think nobody care if it's duped or not
a vss is a vss :/
03/07/2014 16:08 xXMagicalXx#7
I even doubt you get a VSS for 1$ currently