Some snipers

03/04/2014 12:37 Axalon1#1
Hello guys, i've a stock of snipers and i'm gonna to sell them:

Here the rules of my shop:
- I never go first, i don't care just yesterday i has been scammed.
- The trades will be done in blue ridge.
- Minimum payment : 10$
- I accept ONLY paypal (family or friend option)


Ok, here the stuff:

x30 AWM (1.40$ each full)
x15 Blasers (1.10$ each full)
x21 M107 (1.20$ each full)
x12 Mauser sp66. (1$ each full)

Write here your skype.

I WILL ACCEPT ONLY TRADE REQUEST HERE IN FORUM
03/04/2014 13:24 Rendual#2
Add jamie.rendual we spoke yesterday, I will request a trade before we proceed with the deal.
03/04/2014 14:35 Cupcakemadness#3
Hello,
I'm very interrested in your 30AWM's, I would like to buy them all :).
Add me on skype: Christoffer2303

(I'll request a trade when we're closer to an agreement)
03/16/2014 21:19 Royandafreak#4
Hey can i buy 10 m107s off you? add me on steam!
Aimbacon

Hey can i buy 10 m107s off you? add me on steam!
Aimbacon

or call on skype:Malcolm Freeman
03/18/2014 10:51 Cupcakemadness#5
WIll you ever accept? Only two weeks since i asked you. Guess you dont want to sell anything?
03/18/2014 17:42 BlackNils#6
Add Blacknils98 on SKype :)