Searching for a booster

03/03/2014 15:04 Kuthlezz#1
Hello epvper's,

I am currently searching for someone which is able to boost account for me. Stats will be given on skype, price will be discussed aswell.

How i want to trade this :

1) I make a new rs account
2) You're leveling the stats ( could be new account )
3) After the stats are done or at 80% i will pay the price we have discussed
4) ending the stats and end the trade request!


send me a pm
03/03/2014 15:32 letsSearch#2
I can probably boost some stats
03/03/2014 15:33 Kuthlezz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsSearch View Post
I can probably boost some stats
Sounds cool, could we meet somewhere? i pm you with info!
03/03/2014 18:29 EvandeKaas#4
I want to buy your mills in RS07, i saw your comment in another topic. Accept trade and talk about price on skype please.
03/03/2014 18:36 Kuthlezz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvandeKaas View Post
I want to buy your mills in RS07, i saw your comment in another topic. Accept trade and talk about price on skype please.
Please send me the e*gold for the mills ?? im waiting.

Edit: thanks for the trade.

@ontopic

Still searching a booster which can finish my account to max stats!

Current stock: 154M RS07
03/05/2014 16:25 erotics#6
pmed u for 5m
03/06/2014 11:36 Piraterij#7
I can do this, I take rsgp as payment.