GDGaisy on Twitter

02/28/2014 14:50 Fixnow#1
So, since I see that some of you guys really like my Fixnow-Parodies I decided to make a Twitter account similar to his own one - Just without LIES!

Follow me on Twitter @GDGaisy if you want more ;)
02/28/2014 15:11 Ryu Makkuro#2
Maybe you should tweet about Perfection being unmasked. He's the nr1 cheater only now he can't hide his cheatingtimes anymore!
02/28/2014 15:17 Fixnow#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Makkuro View Post
Maybe you should tweet about Perfection being unmasked. He's the nr1 cheater only now he can't hide his cheatingtimes anymore!
If something gets into my mind about it I'll do it. But getting good jokes isn't as easy as it sounds. When I posted the one about the NFS Movie I haven't been sure if it'd be funny.
02/28/2014 15:37 Ryu Makkuro#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixnow View Post
If something gets into my mind about it I'll do it. But getting good jokes isn't as easy as it sounds. When I posted the one about the NFS Movie I haven't been sure if it'd be funny.

People were getting upset because you talked about having gay sex with Vital and Rustyrus :) I think vitalbullshit and rusty liked it though.
02/28/2014 16:26 KING OF THE NFS WORLD#5
lol the real muhammad said : stop stealing my account gaylord
hahaha
02/28/2014 16:31 Ryu Makkuro#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF THE NFS WORLD View Post
lol the real muhammad said : stop stealing my account gaylord
hahaha
He didn't say that. Last time i checked he had Vitalbullet his dick in his mouth. :D
02/28/2014 18:11 KING OF THE NFS WORLD#7
well i checked gdgaisy twitter and the real muhammad al kaisy said : stop stealing my account gaylord ...

lol
02/28/2014 19:37 Ryu Makkuro#8
Muhammad Al-kaisy ‏@GDKaisy
@IRazorJDM I am currently investigating the situation regarding the IGC!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/19/2014 22:00 Ryu Makkuro#9
Lol, seems like someone now made a fake Fixnow Facebook account. That wannabe mod JohnnyWalker wrote that and is crying about it. How much sucking up can a person do...

Quote:
Hey, i need your help in reporting and shutting down this facebook page who are falsely impersonating our Community Manager Fixnow, for each of you who have facebook profiles here, report it and let's hope so it will be deleted as soon as possible. LINK: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Some comments on that FB page are actually funny cause they don't seem to understand that it's a fake page and telling how excited they are that there will be an IGC rotation today :D

Quote:
Seriously?? 94% of reports are false positives, 5% Real hackers, 1% Use of Unpenalized hacks, such as the Single Player and Freeroam hacks, I´ve checked, People even report if someone is drifting (with tools) in the freeroam! Please REPORT if the player is AFFECTING the multiplayer, not if they are having fun in the freeroam, also, I´ve Heard that there is a hack to get cash via Single Player Pursuits, that is OK, we dont have a problem with that.

In other news, we will set the McLaren F1 Elite 50% OFF SOON!!
Quote:
Ivan R Baker Fixnow,are you really allowed for us to use Pursuit Bot,ect
as long as we don't disturb the multiplayer sections?
thanks for your answer before

Quote:
Fixnow Ii is OK if you use SP PB, Just dont use multiplayer hacks.
Quote:
Ivan R Baker ok then,thanks for your support keep up your work!
Hopefully you will see many of these morons on the EA forum in a week asking why they were banned because Fixnow said it was ok :)
04/21/2014 08:01 Ryu Makkuro#10
04/21/2014 15:59 berkay2578#11
@FakeRyu

You bumped this thread so hard that.. well.. you can guess the rest of it I think.
04/21/2014 16:39 shotgun81#12
booring

04/23/2014 11:23 ratonx#13
Must be hard to be a lonely troll, find a hobby,or a girl
04/23/2014 11:59 Ryu Makkuro#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
@FakeRyu

You bumped this thread so hard that.. well.. you can guess the rest of it I think.
How is bumping a 2 month old topic on a forum where nothing happens, old?