Riot Games/League of Legends/ and i don't have folder "Config"

Why?

@edited

im have only:
rads and logs
03/13/2014 15:32 DaD3ViL#467
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Did you change game room name to something else? Also there's EmuB0T AR which restarts EmuB0T, but the updated version is currently being tested.
Of course I changed the room name , would be strange to see more custom game rooms with same name as the bot has , so I changed it , but still buggy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeboostbronzegold View Post
Why i don't have this folder?:

Riot Games/League of Legends/ and i don't have folder "Config"

Why?

@edited

im have only:
rads and logs
Have you updated your LoL client to the last version ?
Have you entered in any game with your client ?
03/13/2014 15:50 Zubatios#468
When i try to host a game or to join a game it just keeps saying 'Waiting for players' or 'Searching for game' but nothing happens...

any tipps?
03/13/2014 16:17 DaD3ViL#469
I can't login(EUNE region) , only I have this problem ?
03/13/2014 16:28 kombajnik#470
@UP

Ur ISP?
03/13/2014 16:32 freeboostbronzegold#471
@UP

it's ok now

but how to clone good

and set up good accounts in the config file? im wanna create 6 smurfs at euw
03/13/2014 17:06 christerper1#472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubatios View Post
When i try to host a game or to join a game it just keeps saying 'Waiting for players' or 'Searching for game' but nothing happens...

any tipps?
Are you running 1 host + 5/7/9 client? Are the room name of all your bots the same?
03/13/2014 17:15 freeboostbronzegold#473
im just getting this problem:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/13/2014 17:18 ZindaqI#474
Guys , i had some problems with this bot and now its working good ,

first, for ID=0 problem : check if your account is not logged in from another place .

second , i had a problem (lq.eun.riot.xxxx) something like that and i fixed it when i changed the proxy for each VM.. i put this proxy
DNS1 :8.8.8.8
DNS2:8.8.4.4

third , the biggest problem and no one told me how i can fix it ...
anyway , these steps i did to fix the problem

A) Right Click on Your Lol Folder then Properties and uncheck Read only (just once) and press Apply then Ok for any window ..

B) Right Click on Your EmuBot then Properties and uncheck Read only (just once) and press Apply then Ok for any window ..
03/13/2014 17:22 christerper1#475
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorianosebas View Post
i dont get it to work in any server same error en all of them :(
Quote:
im just getting this problem:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Are you guys using bridged connections? If not switch to it. Can't use NAT. Look at my FAQ Guide for help on how to set it up
03/13/2014 17:44 freeboostbronzegold#476
@up now it works good

but im have the last fcking sad problem:

Windows 7 -is my host. so i will open host.exe

and then logged to my 6lvl acc

then im going to cloned windows 1 and open client.exe - but it always loggining to my "windows 7" "host account" how to fix it? im downloaded emubot in cloned windows 1-5 and changed account.txt in the folder but always same problem.

help me pls :(
03/13/2014 19:50 crisnagy#477
Quote:
@up now it works good

but im have the last fcking sad problem:

Windows 7 -is my host. so i will open host.exe

and then logged to my 6lvl acc

then im going to cloned windows 1 and open client.exe - but it always loggining to my "windows 7" "host account" how to fix it? im downloaded emubot in cloned windows 1-5 and changed account.txt in the folder but always same problem.

help me pls :(
You need to put the bot folder in some place on your PC (like desktop) and share on every VM. Create a shortcut of that folder on VM's. Any change you made, you do on a folder placed and shared previously or on VM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaD3ViL View Post
How many cores you allocated per virtual machine ?
For example I have a 8 core CPU@4.4GHz turbo frequency , 4.0GHz normal and I allocated 1 core/machine meaning 500GHz for each one and 512MB ram , gota a total of 8GB , and I don't have any problem , I use Windows7 Ultimate x64 .
My advice is try to reinstall your host system windows , get a clean Windows copy , install the latest drivers , etc. and try again . And make sure you configured the VMs properly .
I think I found the problem: server.

I made my acc's on BR server initially. To test i made new acc's on EUW and...voilą: work with 256mb more than 1 hour( an historic achievement).

@Mroku: maybe this is a something to look?

@DaD3ViL: thanks for helping to open my mind

Any news I'll post later.

Update: play more then one hour with 8 bots and 256 RAM on NA server
03/14/2014 01:38 genoshua#478
hello, i`m seriously in need fo some help because:
i followed the guide to the letter, however my vm is on D drive, i modidifed the script start host it doesnt work it doesnt start anything
what must i do to have the bot up and running is there any way to bypass the script ?
03/14/2014 03:47 crisnagy#479
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
hello, i`m seriously in need fo some help because:
i followed the guide to the letter, however my vm is on D drive, i modidifed the script start host it doesnt work it doesnt start anything
what must i do to have the bot up and running is there any way to bypass the script ?
Dont use script, start manually each VM.
03/14/2014 08:56 alex959697#480
Hey, I'm using this bot now and still have some problems, Some of the bots don't move sometimes happens most after one game they don't do the right things or don't even move, Runnig 3vs3 on 2 Laptops 3 on one and 3 on the other, They work flawless together but like i said some bots don't move after 1game, Happens most on the champ lulu oO, Everything updated! 512mb each Vm 1-2min loadscreen with 2 Cores, Ingame stable 25Fps. I don't know what the problem is, Hope you can help.

Edit: Okay nvm it have nothing to do with lulu... Like i said running 1 game fine and the other games after this one not.