[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

08/07/2014 00:44 Zambelli19#4771
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Hmm ton's bot - approve ?? never - go and check your all config and folder where do yuo have bot and folder lol game client and account.txt - remember ( change accounts.txt.tx for *.txt usefull ncCommander tools for 100%) Last few day's without any bug on stack anythink. !00% stable bot and working all the time on my hardware + 8Gb - 256Mb / vm's 36Vm's day by day hours per hours and so on :D

I give up trying because I could not run these days. Tomorrow I go to another town and would you like to help me with it?
I check everything and I do the same in the video instruction!
08/07/2014 01:11 condorio#4772
I have a really big issue with this bot. When i try to start the bot with the *.bat files i get an error: wrong GAMEPATH. I followed the instructions in the setup video carefully and copied the path of my gamefolder into the config file of the bot.

Can someone help with that problem?
08/07/2014 12:39 julijons#4773
Quote:
Originally Posted by condorio View Post
I have a really big issue with this bot. When i try to start the bot with the *.bat files i get an error: wrong GAMEPATH. I followed the instructions in the setup video carefully and copied the path of my gamefolder into the config file of the bot.

Can someone help with that problem?
Change your league of legends path in B0T folder in config.ini. Should look like this : path = Z:\Riot Games\League of Legends
08/07/2014 13:42 domino375#4774
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
OMG WTF !!! how much time we must answer on this same question ?? Really this is innormal. Check few post behind and have answer !!!
Nie chce mi sie szukać tego po angielsku, napisz szybko i bezboleśnie. Dzięki.
08/07/2014 16:05 b boy breaker#4775
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
02/08/2014 version still has some bugs.
The bot will suddenly go crazy and open tons of bots, restarting itself over and over. I had to restart the Vm's alot cause of that.

I think it's because the bots are sharing the same Accounts.txt as a resource and there are locks issues on that file which means "Not thread safe methods" are invoking.

Can anyone approve ?
same here !

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakeSteel View Post
i always get this error once the game launches... help, doesn't show a bugsplat but could be..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
same here 2 !!!!
08/07/2014 20:11 thebotexpress#4776
I used to have another copy where one of the bots is running to level 15 without and exp boost (for the referrer accounts), but now with the extra line in the config for the gameID, this method doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can level one of the accounts to level 15 without buying an XP boost and the rest to level 10 with buying an xp boost?
08/07/2014 22:07 priceh#4777
Can someone please upload the updated version for the bot? His website has been down for days now.
08/07/2014 22:16 tukan145#4778
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukan145 View Post
PLS HELP ME!!!
already 1.5 weeks trying to do it and does not go to me.
I've done everything here on the forum and still have the same effect :(

HELP PLS
08/07/2014 22:45 TealcSholva#4779
After a short few games, at least one of my VM's ends up like the attached image. It not only halts the progress of the games, but it eats up all the users in accounts.txt. Any ideas on how to fix this?

08/07/2014 22:49 MasiHD#4780
Great Just saw its been Updated :) Will try to set it up will post how i got on :)
08/07/2014 23:24 WitchfulSpark#4781
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
After a short few games, at least one of my VM's ends up like the attached image. It not only halts the progress of the games, but it eats up all the users in accounts.txt. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have the same issue as you do and it's driving me nuts cause not everyone has it.
08/08/2014 02:13 hwailstealy#4782

Hey guys I get this error any tips?
08/08/2014 08:25 TealcSholva#4783
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
I have the same issue as you do and it's driving me nuts cause not everyone has it.
Let's see if we have anything in common..
- I'm running 10 VMs on my HDD
- I mainly followed youtube.com/watch?v=DlYGvY6Z8RM so Tiny7 with a shared folder
- I allocate 724 MB of RAM per VM
08/08/2014 13:45 WitchfulSpark#4784
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
Let's see if we have anything in common..
- I'm running 10 VMs on my HDD
- I mainly followed youtube.com/watch?v=DlYGvY6Z8RM so Tiny7 with a shared folder
- I allocate 724 MB of RAM per VM

- 8 VM's on windows 7 tiny on HDD shared folder
- also followed that guide but I only use dxtroy from that guide!.
- Mine are 512MB per VM that worked fine for me before.

did you catch it live ? did you see what's happening before it's going crazy ? any antivirus popups ?
on my side i have symantec endpoint security on my main windows and u?

** also it happened to me alot less (close to none) on the 31/07 emubot version.
08/08/2014 13:48 VladasX#4785
Is it possible to level up 1 account to level 15 and others level up to 10?