[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

07/30/2014 22:02 Nephtys#4336
Lol, well that changes everything i know it matches you with others, but your bot controlling other char... that's new ;P
That's even worse than i thought with the increased ban chance.
Imo better check for sure if that's not your summoner name by logging manually and be sure, since that would be really strange.
Since if the name account was used as summoner name in diffrent account then bot probably changed your summoner name to diffrent name than login.
07/30/2014 22:02 WitchfulSpark#4337
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocaneBaby View Post
I guess it is your account, just a random created summoner name.
oh yeah that could be it cause there's no suffix for names anymore.... phew
07/30/2014 22:04 vamplre123#4338
@_@ It s worse than last patch.
after 1 hour, it automatic open a lot of emubot.exe .( bug )
07/30/2014 22:06 WitchfulSpark#4339
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamplre123 View Post
@_@ It s worse than last patch.
after 1 hour, it automatic open a lot of emubot.exe .( bug )
+1 happened to me aswell started opening many emubots :)
07/30/2014 22:11 VaclavVe#4340
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
+1 happened to me aswell started opening many emubots :)
same problems here
07/30/2014 22:11 deathleap#4341
wtf why don't we have our private hosts? why the fuck do we have to wait for other people??
07/30/2014 22:19 sykstra#4342
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathleap View Post
wtf why don't we have our private hosts? why the fuck do we have to wait for other people??
I think Mroku wants to make emubot for people with bad computers.

So sad, i was waiting emubot update for so long :(

I may sound selfish but i think people with bad computer should just buy referrals, there is a lot cheap and good referrals services on this forum.
07/30/2014 22:31 Numerinico#4343
Hi !
Just tried it, the idea is great rito has no way to detect that someone is botting now ! Though the idea is great, now we depend of others (and we can even troll them !) and that may increase botting time for those having good computers.
EmuBot closed lol after 10 min (since the blue time was dc..) but got stuck after.

Good job man,

If you could add an option to bring back private that would be great :)
07/30/2014 22:44 sykstra#4344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerinico View Post
rito has no way to detect that someone is botting now !
So you invited 100 friends and they all stopped playing at level 10, what a happy coincidence :)

Riot doesn't really care about this, they did not even cared about these sites that sold rare skins (Black Alistar, Pax Jax, etc), until these sites began sponsoring all of the top streamers/youtubers and people started asking: "How this websites have unlimited PAX Jax skin? How they have all this Black Alistar skins?"

And I agree completely with you: bring back private that would be perfect :)
07/30/2014 23:27 mastergabi#4345
hello all can some one help me. When i Click on EmuB0T - Host its say's'' Error: Wrong Client version for server''.can anyone help me ty.
07/30/2014 23:30 starplayer56#4346
I am having a problem. When I try to run the launcher it starts normally but then says 'Error -no accounts.txt' and exits. But I have an accounts.txt data that can also be found in my config.ini:
; Path to your accounts file
accounts_path = C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\accounts.txt
Can you help me?
07/30/2014 23:31 SaferBuy#4347
Quote:
Originally Posted by starplayer56 View Post
I am having a problem. When I try to run the launcher it starts normally but then says 'Error -no accounts.txt' and exits. But I have an accounts.txt data that can also be found in my config.ini:
Can you help me?
You have to rename the text file from accounts.txt.txt to accounts.txt

And put it on shared folder :P
07/30/2014 23:36 Jack-Studd#4348
My bots are searching for games and it says "Can't check servers..." how do I fix pls?
07/30/2014 23:36 Grinch™#4349
Quote:
Originally Posted by starplayer56 View Post
Can you help me?
don't include accounts.txt in path , just the folder
07/30/2014 23:37 Referral Services Eu#4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaferBuy View Post
Yep seems legit. 6 bots per VM. And your BoL Thread is deleted.

TRASH!
well he is selling a bot indeed.dunno though if its better than emubot.he shared screens at skype and he show me his bot.hes not lying about that 6 bots per vm.its kinda expensive tbh.