Mobile RP[Cheap] Fast and trusted.

02/24/2014 01:48 xpally3#1
Hey!

Im here, cuz i have some extra money(538e only) on my "work" phone i woud like to convert in other kind of money.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

X - Means i dont do that kind of payments i do only 10e+ as you can see on picture.

Prices :

10e of mobile payment - 10e
20e of mobile payment - 14e
30e of mobile payment - 20e

Prices wont go down or up, so please dont add me if you want me to lower the prices cuz it wont happen.

I accept only PSC for now.

I know i dont have any TBM, but i wont go first ever, dont ask me to do that. No "vouching" its real money, so i wont accept vouches.
Post here before adding me on skype, you can request the trade aswell.

How its done?
Well, the moment i check your PSC, you will get info(id and pw) of my teamviewer and log on your account, everything else is done by me, NO ACCOUNT SHARING.

PSC ONLY.

Note - First buyer is getting 20e mobile payment just for 10e!( Only for the first BUYER )

skype - denis.latifovic1

Thank you.
02/24/2014 02:03 Leothegreat11#2
Im not understand your thread. With 10e you can get alot more than 10e mobile payment.
02/24/2014 02:06 xpally3#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leothegreat11 View Post
Im not understand your thread. With 10e you can get alot more than 10e mobile payment.
Thanks for a free bump, well point is that im selling, if you dont like well, i cant do anything about that, good luck mate. + I need some money in PSC, thats one of the reasons aswell, can you get 2600+ for just 10e? ;)