Championship Riven Code

02/18/2014 20:29 #Frozen#1
I need some for my New Skin Shop :)
If you have one, post something under this Thread or PM me :)
03/10/2014 16:53 Solved#2
I think its rather difficult purchasing this skincode apart from e-bay!

But best of luck sir!
03/10/2014 16:56 HExchange#3
how will you check if the skin is working or not without activating it ? if you want it for your skin shop o.o ?
03/10/2014 17:01 #Frozen#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solved View Post
I think its rather difficult purchasing this skincode apart from e-bay!

But best of luck sir!
Thanks :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktowbridge View Post
how will you check if the skin is working or not without activating it ? if you want it for your skin shop o.o ?
I have the skin on my account and if I redeem it on an account, which has the skin, a message would appear :)
03/11/2014 10:50 ♊ Spuds-Gaming#5
there are not enough codes for a skin shop
03/11/2014 10:55 kingboooooom#6
i got one used on euw
03/12/2014 19:36 kingboooooom#7
Ehm dude i never said i accept no mm you said you want code over skype that was the only messege you send me ....are you just kidding me?
03/12/2014 19:50 #Frozen#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboooooom View Post
Ehm dude i never said i accept no mm you said you want code over skype that was the only messege you send me ....are you just kidding me?
Lol.
Someone added me at Skype and told me that's you.
I was a bit surprised cause at epvp you said that you don't use Skype.
He linked me to your profile and said that i have to go first and he said that he doesn't accept MM.
Sorry then.
03/12/2014 19:51 kingboooooom#9
I just wrote one message with you pls pn me first i dont have you in skype atm
03/23/2014 21:06 Arctic Blaze#10
this kingboom joined my ts lately and asked for cs riven , added me in skype , i think hes a scammer , not wanting to offend him but well .. smth is wrong with him
03/23/2014 22:35 kingboooooom#11
Wait Wait what ? Arctic im Sry but First of all i dont have you at Skype and i Never joinen any ts Server to ask for a. Cs riven Code i own this Skin On my ACC and can show it im Sry for you but pls pn me First to be Sure.


EDIT:
I just looked in your Themen and Posts and you Never even looked Or sell a cs riven Code and i Never answered to One of your Themes cause you got One i think your Mad cause i showed that you wanted to scamm the One Guy who wanted to Buy Skins.
04/02/2014 16:40 andreiz97#12
andreizamfir1997 my skype. I have cs riven for euw,eune,tr,br,kr