WTB Snipers, and Armor!!!

02/18/2014 05:15 Smurfypoo86#1
Looking for the following

Mauser Sp66

Mauser SRG Desert

M107

Custom Guerilla's

Please pm me your quantities and pricing. I pay through paypal.
02/18/2014 07:22 boppel#2
I can sell you Mauser SP66 and customs? How much do you want?
02/18/2014 13:51 Smurfypoo86#3
honestly looking for 10+ depending on the price and for customs 40+ also depending on the price. PM me when you can so we can talk. I'd skype you but im currently at work for a few more hours
02/18/2014 14:29 boppel#4
I am at work too :) my skype is buxxxx_buxxxx
02/18/2014 16:51 F33F4#5
I've got what [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/18/2014 18:10 slovaktrader#6
I have customs, check here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/18/2014 20:39 Watεr Whitε#7
Sell Mauser SRG Desert 4 pieces left.
02/18/2014 22:31 irene4you35#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]