[Question]Skill points per level

02/17/2014 09:44 gedimazs#1
Hello guys,
Long time I haven't asked anything, but now need someone help me to find out where can I change skill points per level.
I know that Stat points per level we can find in formula.ini but where is skill points per level.
Was trying to look into DB cause if it is not in game files then only in DB.
Was looking into character.dbo Stored Procedures but maybe I did not notice something I don't know.

So if anyone knows the answer I'll be thankful for your help/hint.
02/17/2014 15:09 jahleel#2
you can make a char start out with the amount you want lets say 25 you could have them have 25 at the start
02/17/2014 15:59 gedimazs#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahleel View Post
you can make a char start out with the amount you want lets say 25 you could have them have 25 at the start
I know that, but my question was how to increase skill points you get with every new level.
02/17/2014 19:01 jaskile12#4
easy gedi. Go on database and see the DEKARON Chars like [DEKARON]Azure and etc and see theyr skill points . and if u want a char start with 10 or + stats put the stats you want into the respective DEKARON
02/17/2014 19:48 xema786#5
He wanted them to get more skill points than 1 / level.
02/17/2014 19:49 fastswipe#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
easy gedi. Go on database and see the DEKARON Chars like [DEKARON]Azure and etc and see theyr skill points . and if u want a char start with 10 or + stats put the stats you want into the respective DEKARON
You must be a special child! <3 (If you didn't get it, it means ur a total idiot!)
02/17/2014 20:36 .Genome.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastswipe View Post
You must be a special child! <3 (If you didn't get it, it means ur a total idiot!)
He's definitely a special child to simply repeat what someone already said and was told was not what the OP was looking for.

Total points by (base points + max level) =/= (points per level * max level).

Come on people, learn to read.
02/17/2014 20:52 gedimazs#8
Please stay on topic guys. I'm still waiting for hint/help.
02/21/2014 21:09 prox32#9
Share folder > formular > byStatPointPerLevel ,7 (change the 7 to what ever per level)

Welp read the title and realised im an idiot !

Could this be in the Database ?
02/22/2014 03:10 conquer93#10
Are all you guys retards or is it me ?? Thers 3-4 answers here that he didnt even ask for you guys really gotta read before u post shit..to be clear He wants more skillpoints per level up ! Like 2per lvl instead of 1 is that so hard to understand ???? And sorry idk either tomorow imma check db procedures and try find something about this :) if i find out ill post it here!