[Request]dragon city dragons lvl 9999 !

05/06/2014 06:10 vu159951#16
Now you do not have a dragon lv 9999 without playing on test server...
If you want 3 stars dragon you can use gems to buy combat world reset (4 gems / 3 combats) at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/06/2014 17:44 cocoboyhu#17
Hey guys,

I dont know how to do exactly as that video, but i know a way to hack dragon with some millions level (heath and hit point also millions). However it is only available in smart phone.
Here is my guide for your reference, but game will not be fun any more:

using Vutrans 's Multi-tool [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
move any your storage egg to any habitas, your dragon level some time will be "zero" but when you login by phone, it will be million. Let ur trying.
05/06/2014 19:19 magierhauck#18
pm me for this hack pls

my dragons need to lvl ups :)
05/07/2014 18:09 rionle#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoboyhu View Post
Hey guys,

I dont know how to do exactly as that video, but i know a way to hack dragon with some millions level (heath and hit point also millions). However it is only available in smart phone.
Here is my guide for your reference, but game will not be fun any more:

using Vutrans 's Multi-tool [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
move any your storage egg to any habitas, your dragon level some time will be "zero" but when you login by phone, it will be million. Let ur trying.
Yes, you can do that but it wont be able to play in combat world. Your dragon city app will reload when you choose dragons to fight.
05/07/2014 18:16 cocoboyhu#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rionle View Post
Yes, you can do that but it wont be able to play in compact worlds. Your dragon city app will reload when you choose dragons to fight.
Yeah, you r right, it seem they just fixed this, 02~03 weeks ago, i still could play in combat world. :(
05/08/2014 15:24 ahmetgltkn39#21
pm me for this hack pls