Monster Legends Gems

02/10/2014 01:05 SNSTR#1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .KriSx View Post
Selling for other ppl is forbidden.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I honestly did not know this! Therefore, I'm closing this thread, and I will talk to the seller himself so he can post his own thread!

Thanks for warning me @.KriSx!
02/10/2014 03:27 nightguerreiro#2
I would like to but 3k gems please
02/10/2014 04:01 SNSTR#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightguerreiro View Post
I would like to but 3k gems please
I'm sorry, but the gems are for Dragon City and not Monster Legends...
02/10/2014 04:13 nightguerreiro#4
you tell this now? you friend already ripped me off, i paid him thru paypal and after that he blocked me on FB and i didnt get my gems, any adm could close this topic or maybe ban him or his friend since its not truth and they are trying to ripped ppl off, thank you
02/10/2014 17:58 SNSTR#5
lol, he didn't rip you off... I'll make sure you get the gems as soon as he gets his ML script working.
02/10/2014 20:01 .XNXX.#6
Selling for other ppl is forbidden.
Quote:
You are not allowed to have other members act as resellers for you, offering your merchandise in the Black Market for a share of the profit. There is one exception: You may delegate the sale of your merchandise to one other member only if you are not offering your merchandise in a thread of your own, i.e. you leave the sale on e*pvp for a certain merchandise entirely to another member.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/12/2014 05:14 SNSTR#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by .KriSx View Post
Selling for other ppl is forbidden.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I honestly did not know this! Therefore, I'll ask for a MOD or ADM to close this thread, and I will talk to the seller himself so he can post his own thread!

Thanks for warning me @.KriSx!