Twelve SKy 2 Unpacked

08/23/2009 23:49 tri407tiny#1
* Has Resigned
08/24/2009 04:39 jedime#2
wht is this??? why it cant be in out country to see it???
08/24/2009 04:51 strikeraid#3
Don't worry about this jedime. If you don't know what it is then you probably don't know how to use it. No offense, I wouldn't know what to do either. I can only theorize the possibilities.

Such as bypasses, make your own commands, etc.
08/24/2009 21:40 tri407tiny#4
*cough* embeed your hacks in the exe
08/25/2009 09:24 Black0ne#5
Thanks - Tho atm im trying to figure out what you mean.
This is the same client as the packed one right, What does this reveal?
I loaded Debugger on it and seems the same to me?
08/25/2009 20:10 botmasterek#6
question is to new version or is old one ?

and if is old could you make new one, mostly need bypass for do a speed hack but for a game ^^, xD this way resp for moob i could do 2-3 times faster xD