Dragon city hack just put (signed_request) and play

02/08/2014 11:15 simon sp#1
this hack will give you 999999 of gems 1000M of gold and food but the main thing is this that you will not get those permanentely so just open this website:frogit08.tk and in the bottom there will be 3 spaces to write something in the second one where dragon is written put there your signed_request and select second option (play with dragon info) and play..........

& don't forget to press thanks....


link::::::::::::::::: Frogit08.tk
02/08/2014 11:37 rifki123#2
it just open my dc on fb and its not give me 9999999 gems
02/08/2014 12:30 Missigno Rox#3
is a old site... if you want a lot of thanks, made a release, no a copy or spam... #vote4close :rtfm: :rtfm:
02/08/2014 16:39 simon sp#4
what is happened to you all guys I just wanted to help you because you always ask for gems hack & finally after searching I got it and shared with you................

I am really disappointed with you.........sorry.
02/08/2014 19:43 ahmedkrash87#5
first this is just paint when u go to the real game u find nothing happen
and 2nd :p not yours
02/08/2014 20:57 Missigno Rox#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon sp View Post
what is happened to you all guys I just wanted to help you because you always ask for gems hack & finally after searching I got it and shared with you................

I am really disappointed with you.........sorry.
we aren't happened beacuse hack is istantanean... repeat #vote4close
02/09/2014 12:36 Nectix#7
#closed