Hi if you are looking for a cheap Hitman Absolution steam key then feel free to contact me (the key's given by a friend of me,I don't usually sell but this is an exception). you may mention a price to me.
here it's my steam ID
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I only want to sell this key to a trusted person in here and if the person is not trusted then I might have to remotely connect to your PC (through team viewer) and see how you activate the game.
EDIT.
MY KEY WAS SCAMMED
THIS GUY SCAMMED ME :( (execrate SCAMMER)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
NOT just me He scammed another guy
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
here it's my steam ID
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I only want to sell this key to a trusted person in here and if the person is not trusted then I might have to remotely connect to your PC (through team viewer) and see how you activate the game.
EDIT.
MY KEY WAS SCAMMED
THIS GUY SCAMMED ME :( (execrate SCAMMER)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
NOT just me He scammed another guy
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]