binkw32.dll error

08/23/2009 15:45 l2ush604#1
Ok i read a lot of threads where i hear stuff like this sorry if tis thread is useless but it might helps some people so that you don't always have to re-install your 2moons game. most errors you get in 2moons during hacking is this binkw32.dll error you see what happens is that it suspicously gets deleted from your 2moons/bin folder to simply prevent this from always happening make a backup binkw32.dll put itsomewhere where u will remember so the next time u get the error you can add that one there to your C:/programm/Acclaim/2moons/Bin folder . hope i helpd osme people here on how to stop that annoying error .
08/23/2009 16:16 HellSpider#2
The biggest frequency of the binkw32.dll errors happen when people try to run dekaron.exe in some other folders than the bin folder :).

Conclusion: Put the dekaron.exe always to bin before you're trying to launch it.
08/23/2009 18:16 Vaeshta#3
Well this is quite helpful for people who will get that error and frantically do a search for it. I know it took me forever to find any mention of the file back when I started getting issues with the Binkster. :]

My only suggestion would be punctuation, but then again I'm a compulsive grammar hoe.
08/23/2009 18:39 ShangriLa#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download this, copy it to dekaron.exe"s folder :)
08/23/2009 22:02 -= Re@p3r =-#5
# moved