New server search Dev / Web Disigner !

02/07/2014 16:32 Taweco#1
Hey guys ! I search good team for open best ever lc private server.
I need 1st time : 2(or more bc have much work) Dev, 1 Web Disigner, and 1 Admin.
Pm me on skype : corentin.fossiez

Versus LastChaos
02/07/2014 16:50 bisko #EGG#2
And what will you do for your server? Watch how others do the work or wut. D:
02/07/2014 16:57 ZaTii#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweco View Post
Hey guys ! I search good team for open best ever lc private server.
I need 1st time : 2(or more bc have much work) Dev, 1 Web Disigner, and 1 Admin.
Pm me on skype : corentin.fossiez

Versus LastChaos
The next one who only want that other people doing the work and he get's the money..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
02/07/2014 18:19 Unifyy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweco View Post
Hey guys ! I search good team for open best ever lc private server.
I need 1st time : 2(or more bc have much work) Dev, 1 Web Disigner, and 1 Admin.
Pm me on skype : corentin.fossiez

Versus LastChaos
really? how u can know that now? ..
02/07/2014 18:24 Tarissuis#5
#Closed, wrong section

You should also be able to spell the positions you're hiring correctly ;)