SEAFIGHT GOLD[CHEAP]

02/05/2014 20:25 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#1
SEAFIGHT GOLD SERVICE.
Well I'm selling gold in global america 1& Asia Global 1.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

selling rate in Global America 1 is:
100,200,000,000=30€ PSC
300,000,000,000=60€ PSC

selling rate in Global Asia 1 is:
100,200,000,000=35€ PSC
300,000,000,000=65€ PSC

if you are interested in gold, contact me via pm.
02/05/2014 20:26 KillingZoof#2
Can i use you as an middleman?
Im trading someone and i dont know if he is trustworthy or not
Darkorbit btw
02/05/2014 20:27 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#3
Yes
02/05/2014 20:30 ~WoahYouBot~#4
how much via paypal?
02/05/2014 20:31 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#5
I sell only in PSC not paypal more security coming soon i add a trusted middleman.

and if i sell in paypal the price is =.
02/05/2014 20:31 ~WoahYouBot~#6
ah k, i only got paypal :(
02/05/2014 20:34 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#7
The problem is I do not have paypal account but you can go trade wing section and buy a card psc all in the trading subforum are honest.
02/05/2014 20:37 ~WoahYouBot~#8
would you be able to get me any gold on seafight for a steam account with:
counter-strike
counter-strike: Condition Zero
counter-strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scene
counter-strike: Global Offensive
counter-strike: Source
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Garry's Mod
02/05/2014 20:41 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#9
Do not understanding :D, just sell seafight gold.
02/05/2014 20:55 ~WoahYouBot~#10
yes, but instead of me paying with a psc, i pay a steam account with:
counter-strike
counter-strike: Condition Zero
counter-strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scene
counter-strike: Global Offensive
counter-strike: Source
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Garry's Mod
02/05/2014 21:00 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#11
leaves you better sell trade section and spare you earn more and buy me gold :D
look I am a reseller I only adapted to the conditions of the seller, if accepted by me, but steam accounts are sold like hot cakes.
02/06/2014 22:00 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#12
#
02/07/2014 22:41 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#13
#
02/09/2014 23:05 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#14
#
02/11/2014 01:56 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#15
#