good hearted MYbrute player here?

08/23/2009 02:29 meGIRLme#1
anybody have a spare char they can give to me? i dont know what happend but all my char was gone only 1 left which is so weak T_T
if there is somebody .... a kind-hearted person who can share spare char that i can play .. hopefully level 10 .. just pm me with the account and password
i would appreciate it so much .. thanks to all and more power
08/23/2009 09:45 Eumigen#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meGIRLme View Post
...
if there is somebody .... a kind-hearted person who can share spare char that i can play .. hopefully level 10 .. just pm me with the account and password
i would appreciate it so much .. thanks to all and more power
Hi,
I've got a spare Lv13 in my reserve, if you like him I could give him to you, because I don't have the time to play all my brutes every day ...
Pupilgenarators and bots wouldn work on my machine, so i have to play them all myself :(
But I try to code my own myBrute-Trainer if I got the missing informations ...

Name: BearSlaughter
Level: 13
Victories: 181
Health: 99
Strength: 6
Agility: 15
Speed: 5

Link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you promise to train the Brute I will give it to you.
Just PM me for the PW.

greetz
Eumigen
08/24/2009 14:03 Dziku1#3
I sended u a PM with name/pass hope u enjoy it.
08/24/2009 22:22 Die Schnittstelle#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]