about GMZ TE bot

02/05/2014 13:00 tyui1234#1
i heard a rumor that it can be speed up ny cheat engine??
it's that true:D?
02/05/2014 13:04 Malware442#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyui1234 View Post
i heard a rumor that it can be speed up ny cheat engine??
it's that true:D?
for what reason? it is always too fast ... I can't keep up with selling and you want it faster than that ? check speedhack x2 to see ....
02/10/2014 02:54 neotoxin#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
for what reason? it is always too fast ... I can't keep up with selling and you want it faster than that ? check speedhack x2 to see ....
agreed. I can keep up with selling skills or perf parts but not aftermarket parts. :facepalm:
02/10/2014 05:49 Malware442#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotoxin View Post
agreed. I can keep up with selling skills or perf parts but not aftermarket parts. :facepalm:
indeed ... is something like ...you sell 1 aftermarket part and the bot win 2 :))
02/11/2014 14:22 Ryu Makkuro#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotoxin View Post
agreed. I can keep up with selling skills or perf parts but not aftermarket parts. :facepalm:
It's insane how quick it will win parts and a/m parst, yes but still nice, i tuned all my cars. Getting rid of a/m parts is boring as well. :rtfm: :bandit: :pimp:
02/11/2014 18:15 King-Ice#6
Installing A/M parts over and over is probably the fastest non-bot way to get rid of unwanted items. Although this only works with different parts.